All That Thrills My Soul
- Who can cheer the heart like Jesus, by His presence all divine?
True and tender, pure and precious, O how blest to call Him mine!
- Love of Christ so freely given, grace of God beyond degree
Mercy higher than the heaven, Deeper than the deepest sea!
- What a wonderful redemption! Never can a mortal know
How my sin, tho red like crimson, can be whiter than the snow.
- Ev'ry need His hand supplying, Ev'ry good in Him I see;
On His strength divine relying, He is all in all to me.
- By the crystal flowing river with the ransomed I will sing,
And forever and forever praise and glorify the King.
All that thrills my soul is Jesus, He is more than life to me;
And the fairest of ten thousand in my blessed Lord I see.