He Keeps Me Singing
- There's within my heart a melody -
Jesus whispers sweet and low
"Fear not, I am with thee-peace, be still"
In all of life's ebb and flow
- All my life was wrecked by sin and strife,
Discord filled my heart with pain;
Jesus swept across the broken strings
Stirred the slumb'ring chords again
- Feasting on the riches of His grace
Resting 'neath His shelt'ring wing
Always looking on His smiling face
That is why I shout and sing
- Tho sometimes He leads thru waters deep
Trials fall across the way
Tho sometimes the path seems rough and steep
See His footprings all the way.
- Soon He's coming back to welcome me
Far beyond the starry sky
I shall wing my flight to worlds unknown
I shall reign with Him on high.
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus - Sweetest name I know
Fills my ev'ry longing, keeps me singing as I go.