My Savior's Love
- I stand amazed in the presence of Jesus the Nazarene
And wonder how He could love me, a sinner condemned, unclean
- For me it was in the garden He prayed, "Not My will, but Thine"
He had no tears for His own griefs but sweatdrops of blood for mine
- In pit-y angels beheld Him, and came from the world of light
To comfort Him in the sorrows He bore for my soul that night.
- He took my sins and my sorrows, He made them His very own;
He bore the burden to Calv'ry and suffered and died alone.
- When with the ransomed in glory His face I at last shall see,
'Twill be my joy thru the ages to sing of His love for me.
How marvelous! how wonderful! And my song shall ever be:
How marvelous! how wonderful! Is my Savior's love for me!