Praise the Savior:
- Praise the Savior, ye who know Him!
Who can tell how much we owe Him?
Gladly let us render to Him
All we are and have.
- Jesus is the name that charms us
He for conflict fits and arms us;
Nothing moves and nothing harms us
While we trust in Him.
- Trust in Him, ye saints, forever
He is faithful, changing never;
Neither force nor guile can sever
Those He loves from Him.
- Keep us, Lord, O keep us cleaving
To Thyself, and still believing
Till the hour of our receiving
Promised joys with Thee.
- Then we shall be where we would be,
Then we shall be what we should be;
Things that are not now, nor could be,
Soon shall be our own.