O for a Thousand Tongues:
- O for a thousand tongues to sing my great Redeemer's praise,
The glories of my God and King, the triumphs of His grace.
- My gracious Master and my God, assist me to proclaim
To spread thru all the earth abroad the honors of Thy name
- Jesus! the name that charms our fears, that bids our sorrows cease,
'Tis music in the sinner's ears, 'Tis life and health and peace.
- He breaks the pow'r of canceled sin, He sets the pris'ner free
His blood can make the foulest clean- His blood availed for me.
- Hear Him, ye deaf; His praise, ye dumb, your loosened tongues employ
Ye blind, behold your Savior come; And leap, ye lame for joy.
- Glory to God and praise and love be ever, ever giv'n
By saints below and saints above- the Church in earth and heav'n